12.01.2008
putting all my ducks in a row
I am proud to announce that my credit card balances all say $0.00, while my savings account is slowly but surely growing.
Thanksgiving was fairly uneventful. Drive there. Visit. Eat. Drive back. It was a nice holiday.
I believe I have most of my Christmas shopping done. Which is fairly amazing.
Mom - flannel pj's, robe.
Dad - neck/beard trimmer, cuff links, Laker mug and coasters.
Boy - sweater, hat, pants, moccasins.
Boy's Mom - crystal lighthouse figurine, pajamas.
Boy's Dad - Steeler coasters, Laker mug.
I wanted to get more, maybe I will, maybe I won't. We'll see how much money I can scrape together.
I need to get my Mom something else...but i'm not sure what. She told me not to get her a gift, but I am, so i'll have to figure something out.
I haven't been very good about my daily exercises for the past week. I need to be more consistent. I will be more consistent.
The Boy and I ventured over to Hoagies & Wings after we got off work. Our friend was working so he proceeded to hook it up with some free hoagies! Mmmm sauteed mushroom hoagie.
We then made our way over to the club and received a fat "happy hour" kush shake sack. Rolled a little spliff, sat down in the backyard with the boy, and enjoyed. le siiigh.
I was tagged! :]
I am to write 6 things about myself. Heeeeere it is:
1. Procrastination is one of my biggest vices.
2. I am incredibly good at cooking.
3. I don't eat meat.
4. I can roll a mean blunt.
5. I often have feelings of overwhelming complacency.
6. I can't go a day without putting the according moisturizer on every inch of my body.
Also, online shopping is so damn spectacular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment