11.10.2008

1

This is my blog. Post number one.

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome.

I worked today. It wasn't so bad. Our current economic situation is kinda killin' my tips, but my "excellent disposition"{as I was told by a customer today} always seems to pull in the extra few dollars. Haha. The boy and I toked a nice little doob on the way home from work. I rolled it from the super fat freebie I got yesterday of some delicious mango kush. Yum! Ran a few errands and had some Morningstar buffalo chicken for dinner. Now i'm sitting here writing, or typing rather, on my new bloggity blog. Enjoying a nice bowl of some Sour D out of the orange label. Very relaxing. I would really love to have more money saved up. I needed to buy some new clothes for winter though. I've been shopping like i'm made of money. Now that i'm done with that, I think saving should be easier. Hopefully i'll be able to treat myself to a new vehicle within the next 6 months. I'm dying without my radio. Damn those c*nts who stole mine from my car! I'm still infinitely grateful that my car runs and wasn't stolen though. Sheesh. I have been having this recurring dream lately of hot boxing a little yaris. In the dream the fog inside the car is so thick I can barely see my boy sitting in the passenger seat. Even subconciously I want that car. 'Night all.

3 comments:

Rebel Mel said...

Hahaha that is so funny that you are having recurring dreams about fishbowling a car.

Sour D is my all time favorite weed.

You should read into dreaming and see what any of that subconsiously means. All of my weird dreams lately I have been writing down and researching to see what they mean, and it makes me better understand a lot of things.

tiffany rae said...

Haha, I really want to hotbox the hell out of a little car! I probably should try and remember more of my dreams. I write them off as funny, or odd or whatever, so quickly. I never really think about what they might mean. I think i'm going to Borders tonight so I can pick up some literature on lucid dreams and dreams in general.

Rebel Mel said...

I didn't even see that you had responded! Did you ever get a dreaming book? If not, when I get home from work I can suggest a few sites that help me out.